Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
with Sagel Urlacher
Summer Yoga Nidra Teacher Training registration is now open! Where Savasana ends, Yoga Nidra begins. Come find your bliss!
Join Sagel at our West Falmouth location to explore teaching the ancient practice of Yoga Nidra - the science and art of total relaxation. This practical, applied, and experiential 20hr intensive is the perfect opportunity for yoga teachers and practitioners alike, to deepen their understanding and personal exploration of this profoundly transformative and healing practice and offer safe, effective, and compassionate Yoga Nidra sessions for themselves or others. Experience for yourself how Yoga Nidra can help you rest, restore, and continue manifesting a joyous and happy life aligned with your most heart-felt intentions.
- Develop an understanding of what Yoga Nidra is
- Learn about Yoga Nidra’s origins, principles, and philosophy
- Examine the techniques and stages of the practice, gaining insight into chakra system and koshas
- Explore how Yoga Nidra can help you strengthen your connection to the abundance of joy and peace at your core
- Explore what Sankalpa is, how to discover it, and how the Yoga Nidra practice supports its manifestation and align your life with your most heart-felt desires
- Discuss the science behind the practice and how its ancient roots intersect with Western understanding of the mind, including the development of mindful awareness
- Explore the applications of the practice in daily life as an effective and transformational tool to relieve stress and help you live in a state of optimal well-being, peace, and contentment
- Discover the deep healing benefits of the practice for all layers of being, physiological, psychological, and energetic
- Cultivate an understanding of safe, effective, and compassionate delivery of the practice, including holding space, vocal tone quality and pacing, use of props
Visit MyMeditativeYoga.com for additional
Yoga teachers registered with Yoga Alliance are eligible for 20hr Continuing Education credits.
$325 until 7/2 — register today & save!
$365 after 7/2
Payment Plan Rate:
$410 (2 equal pymts)
Have questions about this training? Just email email@example.com, or read more details before filling out an application